Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the Scientific Committee and the Local Organizing Committee of the International Bioscience Conference and the 6th INTERNATIONAL PSU-UNS BIOSCIENCE CONFERENCE IBSC 2016, we are delighted to invite you to participate in the IBSC 2016 conference which will be held from 19-21 September 2016, in Novi Sad, Serbia.
The International Bioscience Conferences are held every two years and represent the seal of a long-standing partnership between the Prince of Songkla University from Thailand and the University of Novi Sad from Serbia. IBSC 2016 is a joint endeavor to create a forum for networking, sharing ideas and achievements and hence contributing to the overall advancement in the complex and multifaceted field of bioscience.
The chosen conference topics aim at providing knowledge, expertise, results and novel ideas in biosciences ranging from fundamental research, advancement in industrial research and strengthening the ties between industry and academia, with the overall goal of creating innovative approaches in solving the key challenges that the society is facing.
Your scientific contributions are welcome as oral or poster presentations in the following CONFERENCE TOPICS:
- Biodiversity and Environment
- Physiology of Living Organisms
- Biotechnology, Bioengineering and Biosensing
- Bioactive Natural Products-Biochemistry and Pharmacology
- Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
We look forward to welcoming you to the IBSC2016 Conference in Novi Sad, Serbia!
Prof. Dr. Neda Mimica Dukić, President of the Scientific Committee
University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences
Plenary Lecture – Invited Speakers
Prof. Dr. Giacinto Bagetta
Department of Pharmacy, Health Science and Nutrition
University of Calabria, Italy
“Rational basis for translation of bergamot essential oil as neurotherapeutic”
Prof. Dr. Marco Dalla Rosa
Alma Mater Studiorum
Università di Bologna, Italy
“Innovations in Food Science and technology as a social and environmental challenge”
Prof. Luciano Saso
Faculty of Pharmacy and Medicine
Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
“Modulation of Oxidative Stress as a Pharmacological Strategy”
Prof. Dr. Souwalak Phongpaichit
Faculty of Science, Department of Microbiology
Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
“Bioactive fungal metabolites”.
- Prof. Dr. Wilaiwan Chotigeat, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Anchana Prathep, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Juraithip Wungsintaweekul, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Nongyao Sawangjaroen, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Wilawan Mahabusakum, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Charassri Nualsri, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Sara Bumrungsri, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Nebojša Andrić, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Dr. Franc Bavec, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Prof. Dr. Vladimir Crnojević, BioSense Institute, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Prof. Olga Tzakou, Faculty of Pharmacy, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Prof. Dr. Snežana Radenković, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Milivoje Krvavac, Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia
- Conference dates: 19-21 September 2016
- Abstract Submission and registration: 15thJanuary 2016 – 21stJuly 2016.
- Confirmation of abstract acceptance: The decisions about the acceptance of the contributions for the conference will be announced 3 weeks after submission.
|Student*||50 EUR||Until 1 August 2016|
|Young Researchers||50 EUR||Until 1 August 2016|
|Participant||150 EUR||Until 1 August 2016|
|Late registration||200 EUR||After 1 August 2016|
* FIVE best student abstracts will be awarded a free of charge participation! The chosen students will be informed prior to the Conference and the certificates will be presented during the official conference opening ceremony.
Online Submission Procedure
After logging on to the https://ibsc2016.pmf.uns.ac.rs please carefully follow the submission guidelines and complete the process as required.
You will receive an e-mail of confirmation of your submission.
The authors could publish the results presented at the Conference in the scientific journal Ratarstvo i Povrtarstvo (http://www.nsseme.com/about/?
Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Prince of Songkla University, Thailand